Aleen / ITS Telecom - Aleen CGW-I ISDN-BRI Gateway
Connect your ISDN telephone system directly to GSM cellular networks
The CGW-I is a BRI Cellular Gateway that lets you call cellular numbers from your ISDN telephone system, benefiting from low business tariffs, bypassing your landline carrier and eliminating interconnection fees.
The CGW-I is your transparent and low cost solution for calls to mobile phones:
- Fast ROI (Return On Investment)
- Available with 2 GSM/CDMA channels
- Supports worldwide GSM frequencies (900/1800, 850/1900MHz), CDMA One and CDMA 2000 (800/1900MHz)
Incoming and Outgoing Call Features
- Intelligent Routing - Return up to 1,500 mobile calls directly to the calling DDI (Direct Dial-In). CGW-I stores the link between the dialing extension and the dialed cellular number. When a missed mobile call is returned, CGW-I recognizes the Caller ID and routes the caller to the dialer's extension.
- MSN Routing - Route incoming cellular calls to default Multi-Subscriber Number (MSN), such as a specific extension, Automated Attendant or Voice Mail system.
- Call Barring - Dedicate your SIM to handle only incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both.
- Call Diversion - Automatically reroute incoming calls to an alternate channel when SIM is busy.
- Toll Restrictions - Define which cellular operator prefixes to allow the CGW-I to call and which ones not to allow.
- Redirect Calls - Override Toll Restrictions and set up a cross-network connection.
- Call Duration - Limit the length of calls to protect you from connections that are accidentally left open.
System Management & Monitoring
- Full Device Control - Configure system parameters and view system status levels directly from your PC with included user-friendly Windows‑based utility program.
- Alarms - Set thresholds to trigger selected SMS and Email alarms.
- Statistics - View accumulated time and bad reception levels for each SIM.
- CDR - Call Detail Recording log for up to 2,500 records.
- Balance Call Distribution - Evenly distribute call traffic sent to each SIM.
Configurable Controls & Maintenance
- CLIP/CLIR - Display or hide SIM card numbers using Calling Line Identification Presentation/Restriction setting.
- SIM PIN Control - Protect each SIM within the unit from unauthorized use if removed.
- Network Lock - Configure your CGW-I to work permanently with only a specific operator.
- Roaming - Allow calls to automatically connect to the strongest available signal or restrict them to a specific network operator.
- Dialing Mode Support - Overlap or En Block.
- End of Dialing Digit - Reduce the time required to connect a dialed number.
- Gain Control - Adjust volume levels for both incoming and outgoing calls on each channel.
- 2 Voice Channels: Each with Integrated Cellular Module
- Indicator LEDs: LAN Status (Line and Active), Module Status
- Built-in LCD: Indicates Signal Strength, Operational Status and Cellular Operator Name to simplify maintenance.
- ISDN Protocol Support: National ISDN 1 and 2, EuroISDN (Standard, In Bound DTMF Dialing, France, Germany), 1TR6 (Germany)
- PBX BRI Interfaces: NT/TE, PtP/PtMP
- Connectors: RS-232, LAN, ISDN Interface, SMA antenna, Sync In, Power Supply
- Frequency Ranges: 900/1800MHz or 850/1900MHz (GSM), 800/1900MHz (CDMA One/2000)
- SIM Card: 3V (Plug-in, Small)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -104dBm
- External Power Supply:
- Input: 110VAC, 60Hz / 220VAC, 50Hz
- Output: 9VDC, 1.5Amp
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.47x1.69x7.28 inch / 215x43x185 mm
- Weight: 2.12 lbs / 0.96 kg
- Operating Temperature: 320-1130F / 00-450C
- Relative Humidity: 5-95%